Revision as of 03:35, 5 September 2011; Myclob
) ←Older revision
| Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
- Some say that a man with multiple wives is unable to dedicate the same quantity of love to each of his wives that they dedicate to him. But, is it quantity or quality of love that matters? As long as the quality of love from a man is high, shouldn't the quantity be irrelevant?
- Saying something is artificial and false is redundant and superfluous:)
- You obviously haven't done math. If your quality is a 10, but you are only able to give this great love to each wife every other day, you are giving 1/2 the #10 that you could be giving to one person.
- You are unable to determine, before hand, what time turns into quality time. You have to give quantity in order to get quality time.
- Reasons to agree: +1
- Reasons to disagree: -3
- Reasons to agree with reasons to agree: +0
- Reasons to disagree with reason to agree: 0
- Reasons to agree with reasons to disagree: -0
- Reasons to disagree with reasons to disagree: 0
- Total: -2