Debate: Should the West arm Libyan rebels?
(List of links)< Debate: Should the West arm Libyan rebels?
The following pages link to Debate: Should the West arm Libyan rebels?:View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500).
- Debates in the News
- Debate: Should the US arm Libyan rebels? (redirect page)
- Featured Debate Digest articles
- User talk:Pweinstein
- Argument: The history of the US arming rebels is grim
- Argument: US has strong interests in arming Libyan rebels
- Argument: Arming rebels has led to long-lasting instability
- Argument: Libyan rebels need more weapons to succeed
- Argument: Arming Libyan rebels may be unnecessary to oust Qaddafi
- Argument: Arming Libyan rebels violates UN resolution and i-law
- Argument: Arming Libyan rebels helps deter other dictators
- Argument: No controls on how Libyan rebels use West's weapons
- Argument: Unclear what the Libyan rebels are fighting for
- Argument: Prevent extremism/terror in Libya by ending conflict quickly