(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Debatepedia administrators are volunteer editors that gain the trust of the Debatepedia community by loyally editing on the site and by upholding Debatepedia's rules and standards. Administrator's are given the ability to...
- Edit and post on Debatepedia's main page.
- Edit on all restricted Debatepedia pages.
- Block vandalizing or damaging editors.
- Give other editors administrative priviledges.
- Craft Debatepedia policy and the direction of the project.
- Use the trust of the Debatepedia community to achieve
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn how to achieve this status or if you would like to nominate yourself to become an administrator.
If you would like to talk to an administrator, you can talk to any of the following people via their user talk pages: